The restaurant also has a private space for up to 25 people for your private and professional meetings. (It is not fitted with special equipment; the room is separate but not closed off.)
SW Paris, 16th arrondissement
The must-visit Parisian address for fish-lovers everywhere!
”One of Paris’s top fish restaurants!”
In its contemporary setting, whether inside or on the terrace (which is heated during the winter), the Restaurant Marius offers you the chance to taste its seafood specialities, prepared with the utmost respect for the quality of the product.
We serve unpretentious fare in a warm and convivial atmosphere.
Located near Roland Garros and the Parc des Princes, the Restaurant Marius is a must-visit restaurant on Paris’s Right Bank. Nestling in the 16th arrondissement, it makes for a perfect starting point for visiting a host of remarkable sites such as the Trocadéro, Bois de Boulogne, Eiffel Tower and Champs-Elysées.
At the Restaurant Marius, we guarantee service to dine within the hour (please specify when ordering).
We offer you only fresh fish and seafood, selected for their quality.
A calm and convivial atmosphere to provide a gourmet break at the heart of the day.
Today, the Chef has to offer:
- Crab and herb salad: €19
- Pan-fried squid à la provençale: €19
- Fried squid with sauce tartare: €19
- Fresh anchovies in vinegar: €14
- Roast langoustines with olive oil and fresh basil: €28
- Fresh asparagus with its vinaigrette: €18
- Tuna, salmon and herb tartare: €18
- Oysters: 6 special no.3 size, produced by Gillardeau: €22
- Oysters: 9 “claires” no.3 size: €18
- Sauté of porcini or chanterelle mushrooms à la bordelaise: €18
- Sea bream roasted in a salt crust for 2: €35 / person
- Roast cod à la biscaïenne (tomatoes, onions and peppers – lightly spiced): €29
- Roast John Dory with a Thai sauce: €39
- Turbot steak baked with dried fennel and served with beurre blanc: €39
- Pan-fried sole served with basil or meunière olive oil: €39
- Roast monkfish steak served with fresh ratatouille: €38
- Scallops roasted in their shells: €28
- Pan-fried scallops à la provençale or served with basil olive oil: €28
- Duo of roast salmon and John Dory served with basil olive oil: €38
Our dishes are accompanied by a potato purée with olive oil or fresh spinach.
- Hot Grand Marnier soufflé: €12
- Fresh pineapple and red berry salad: €9
- Rum baba: €12
- Fresh red berries: €12