On the Menu
Let our menu guide you in your selection. Choose from our current suggestions, new features, traditional recipes, and more.
We set out to make your mouth water and to guarantee that what you choose lives up to your expectations and that dining is a genuine moment of great pleasure for you.
Our current suggestions
Today, the Chef has to offer:
- Crab and herb salad: €19
- Pan-fried squid à la provençale: €19
- Fried squid with sauce tartare: €19
- Fresh anchovies in vinegar: €14
- Roast langoustines with olive oil and fresh basil: €28
- Fresh asparagus with its vinaigrette: €18
- Tuna, salmon and herb tartare: €18
- Oysters: 6 special no.3 size, produced by Gillardeau: €22
- Oysters: 9 “claires” no.3 size: €18
- Sauté of porcini or chanterelle mushrooms à la bordelaise: €18
- Sea bream roasted in a salt crust for 2: €35 / person
- Roast cod à la biscaïenne (tomatoes, onions and peppers – lightly spiced): €29
- Roast John Dory with a Thai sauce: €39
- Turbot steak baked with dried fennel and served with beurre blanc: €39
- Pan-fried sole served with basil or meunière olive oil: €39
- Roast monkfish steak served with fresh ratatouille: €38
- Scallops roasted in their shells: €28
- Pan-fried scallops à la provençale or served with basil olive oil: €28
- Duo of roast salmon and John Dory served with basil olive oil: €38
Our dishes are accompanied by a potato purée with olive oil or fresh spinach.
- Hot Grand Marnier soufflé: €12
- Fresh pineapple and red berry salad: €9
- Rum baba: €12
- Fresh red berries: €12
Our wine list
According to the season, the Chef can advise you the perfect choice of wine to accompany our specialities with excellent value for money.
We have a selection of wines at €25/bottle to complement a comprehensive wine list of over one hundred references, from €25-500/bottle.
An excerpt from the wine list:
-Menetou Salon blanc 2010 - Clément: 27€
-Pouilly Fumé La Doucette 2008 - Château du Nozet: 46€
-Sancerre rouge La Croy du Roy 2008 - Lucien Crochet: 39€
-Saint-Joseph blanc 2010 - Domaine Bernard Gripa: 46€
-Macon Viré Clessé Vieilles Vignes 2007 - André Bonhomme: 36€
-Chablis 1er cru La Forêt 2008 - R & V Dauvissat: 58€
-Givry 1er cru Clo de la Servoisinne 2010 - Domaine Joblot: 57€
-Meursault 1er Cru Les Charmes 2006 - Michelot Buisson: 120€
-Volnay 1er Cru Brouillard 2008 - Roblet - Monnot: 95€
-Château Poujeaux 2003: 68€
-Château Clos René: 75€
...and many more for you to discover at the Restaurant Marius!